Today I wanted to share some of my favorite party and entertaining blogs. When I’m actually looking for specific ideas, I skim the blogs and concentrate on their pictures. I’m looking for what appeals to me and for a style that resonates with my heart. The blogs are in no particular order.
1. Celebrations at Home – Inspiration for stylish entertaining: I love this site for all the colorful ideas and the energy it produces when I read it.
2. Party Blueprints Blog – There’s no place like home…for a party: The authors, Dawn Sandomeno and Elizabeth Mascali are also the authors of Plan to Party.
3. Reluctant Entertainer: Sandy Coughlin’s blog started me thinking about this very subject. Her book, Reluctant Entertainer is filled with ideas and tips to invite people into your home. In fact, she’s going to be on my blog next week where I’ll be having a giveaway of her book!
4. Pizzazzerie – Entertain in style: Here are pages of party ideas for all seasons and all ages.
5. The Celebration Shoppe: Custom invitations, creative party decor: Inspiration in crafting and creating.
I’m always looking for new ideas. What is your favorite party/entertaining blog?