Today is the last day of the 2011 Blogathon. I’ve blogged straight for 31 days and have learned a few things. My list is not in any particular order.
- I’ve learned that blogging every day is just plain hard work, and it’s not as glamorous as I made it my head. However, I give kudos to the people who blog daily.
- There are amazing peeps (I like that word) out there who are learning right along side of me, growing and very helpful. Holy cow! And the avalanche of topics keeps blogs varied.
- Between struggling with Seasonal Affective Disorder and going through hormonal nonsense, I struggled with manipulating my words so they wouldn’t sound blue. So next year could we either move the Blogathon to August or move Oregon to some sunny continent? Did you think that would work? 😀
- I’m pleased this year my posts were much more thorough, and I shared more pictures with each post. I think I’m a little ADD about life so I prefer pictures to break up text.
- Having guests posts was fun, informative and enriched my blog. I already have a few new guests lined up for the near future.
- Writing is still therapeutic for me and even though I concentrated too much on my stats, comments that I’ve encouraged a mom in some way is my best reward.
I will probably be taking a week off to catch up on life, and I still need to decide on how often I’ll be blogging each week in the future. And as always, thank you for stopping by.